Okay, I promise this will be the last of the summer beauty posts. To end it with a bang, I'm sharing five of my favourite summer beauty products/tools of 2016. Brace yourself guys, there's some good un's in here and best news is, there still available to purchase should you fancy trying them out. Summer beauty products are always much more fun and exciting, I always find that there isn't many interesting launches over the autumn/winter period, apart from the Christmas stuff. Eeeek! I did just say Christmas! Can't believe it's only less than three months away and 2017 will be upon us. Right, let's get back to the main point of this post and I'll talk you through my top five summer beauty items.
1) Hawaiian Tropic Body Mists - These literally are a holiday in a bottle and I love love love the colourful packaging of each mist. The fragrance are all super summery, think of all the exotic, fruity, coconuty scents, yep, that's what they smell like and reminds me so much of my holidays this year. My personal favourite is Summer Dreams (blue bottle), the mixture of mango and musk are just perfect.
2) Roger & Gallet Sublime Hand and Nail Cream - It's definitely always handy to carry some hand cream in your handbag and this little one from Roger & Gallet was a firm favourite in my bag this summer. Firstly, it's a great size, secondly, it's super moisturising and a little goes a long way, so it's very long-lasting. And finally, it smells incredible, and doesn't leave a sticky feeling on your at hand which makes it an all round winner for me.
3) Beegood Honey & Wild Water Mint 3-in-1 Cleansing Water - This is literally the most refreshing cleansing water I have ever tried. It feels super comfortable when used for cleansing the skin and is perfect for eye make up too as it's very gentle and soothing. Over the summer period, I tend to give my face a thorough cleanse with this water before using my normal daily cleanser and it works a treat by removing all make up and grime that's collected on my face throughout the day.
4) ecoTools 6-Piece Brush Set - This make up brush set from ecoTools was my saviour over the last few months. As I was travelling quite a bit, the pouch came in super handy to store the brushes and this set actually had everything I needed to apply my summer make up. They're easy to use, with the softest bristles ever and blends make up smoothly.
5) Panasonic IPL Hair Removal System - Right, I've saved the best till last and guys, please let me introduce to the most effective IPL (Intense Pulse Light) hair removal tool that I have ever come across. This little gem is a unwanted hair removal system for the body and the face. It's so easy to use and takes less time than the previous IPL systems I've tried. And for those who have always been a bit scared or worried about the sensation of using these tools, honestly, there is none at all, apart from some slight heat. For the face treatments, as well as removing hair, it sheds the dead skin and acts like a face scrub, just without the granules to leave my skin looking glowing and radiant. It's cordless, which means it's easy to take away with you and the ergonomic design means it's easy to grip and super lightweight.
What were your favourite beauty products during the summer?
*This post contains PR samples.