NEXT SS13 Press Day

As you may or may not know, there has been quite a few press days for the Spring/Summer 2013 collections floating around lately. On Wednesday, I was very kindly invited to the NEXT SS13 Collection press day held at One Marylebone in Central London. I was very happy to see geometric prints, florals and neons in the range as they were some of my favourite trends this summer.

The venue was amazing, very big, with cosy decor and the collection was nicely laid out. The staff were really friendly and the PR girls took good care of you and was extremely helpful. I also received a lovely goody bag when I left which I’m sure it’s contents will be featured in a post soon.

So, I’ll let the pictures do the rest of the talking…..

THIS bag!

This dress was definitely my favourite.

What do you think of the collection and what trends are you looking to see in SS13?

With Love, Julie

Share:

Comments

1. 3rd November 2012 / 11:02 pm

I was invited to this! So gutted I couldn't make it I can't wait to see the goody bag really hoping I don't get too jealous D:

2. 5th November 2012 / 10:35 am

Wow looking good!
    I love press days!

3. 5th November 2012 / 10:35 pm

They invited me to event and later un-invited saying that so many people accepted the invite. :/ I was gutted, so far everyone in their posts was saying that they loved the collection. Thumbs up for lots of photos! X

4. 6th November 2012 / 10:52 pm

next isn't somewhere that i normally shop, but actually after seeing these photos its gotten me a little excited!x

5. 8th November 2012 / 6:07 pm

I love the swimwear & underwear!

6. 12th November 2012 / 12:31 am

@Jayne – Aww, indeed, I love brights. xx
    @Roxii – Ahh, the goody bag was amazing, shame you couldn't make it. It would of been great to meet you. xx
    @Jan – This one was the first I went to and it was great. 🙂
    @Ashlee – Haha! I want summer to come quicker. xx
    @Joanna – Thanks hun. xx
    @KFedLand – I know, but their stuff really is lovely. xx
    @Carol – Such great colours of spring/summer, that bag is amaze! xx
    @Eve – Yay! Me too. 🙂