Primark SS13 Press Day

var _gaq = _gaq || [];
_gaq.push([‘_setAccount’, ‘UA-34436661-1’]);
_gaq.push([‘_trackPageview’]);

(function() {
var ga = document.createElement(‘script’); ga.type = ‘text/javascript’; ga.async = true;
ga.src = (‘https:’ == document.location.protocol ? ‘https://ssl’ : ‘http://www’) + ‘.google-analytics.com/ga.js’;
var s = document.getElementsByTagName(‘script’)[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);
})();

Last Thursday, I hopped along to the Primark press day held at their press office in London. I am a big, big Primark fan and go in there at least once a week. The quality is so so, but you get what you pay for. SS13 at Primark is absolutely on point for me. My favourite of all was the china print collection, it’s fresh and new, something that I haven’t seen at any of the other press days that I’ve been to so far. Monochrome also looks set to be big next season. With it’s bold blocks of colour and studded detailing, I’ll definitely be picking up a few bits from there.

China print

Neon swimwear

Monochrome

THIS perspex bag!

Some items from the range is already available to purchase, but most of it will filter in from January.

Are you Primark fan like me? What do you think of the collection?

With Love, Julie

Share:

Comments

1. 20th December 2012 / 12:51 am

I'm disappointed with primark's S/S, I never though highly of them and then they did some really amazing things with Winter and its all so cheap, but this has gone back to their "roots" not happy at all haha

x

2. 20th December 2012 / 12:54 am

OMG My jaw dropped when I saw that necklace, I genuinely LOVE it so much, I don't want it, I need it. Can't believe that's going to be in Primark and I bet it's only a fiver too! That will be the first thing I'm getting. Most of the rest of the stuff looks really really nice too xx

3. 20th December 2012 / 3:16 pm

Love the china print dress, so cute! Can't wait for them to come in store x

4. 20th December 2012 / 4:21 pm

Im so excited for primarks S/S range! although my primark never has things like this in it 🙁 i lovee the studded top! xx

5. 28th December 2012 / 10:37 am

@HeartsAndCrosses – Haha! Aww, I think you really have to search for good stuff in Primark. xx
    @Hannah – It really is lovely. xx 🙂
    @Carol – Haha! So true. xx
    @Laura – Indeed you will. xx
    @Katie – I love it so much, can't wait for it to be in store. xx
    @Beth – Aww, that top is so you. xx

6. 26th March 2013 / 9:22 pm

How much is the perspex bag? I've never loved a bag more! haha