OUTFIT – Daira Red Dress

DressMissguided

Bag – Mulberry Alexa

Watch – Topshop

Sandals – Topshop

This is what I wore today for a day’s worth of sightseeing in Singapore and despite getting fifteen mosquito bites on my legs along the way, I absolutely adore this classic shift dress. I picked this up from Missguided just before my holiday and was torn between two colours (the other choice was the blue one). The fit states oversized, but I got it in my usual size 10 and it fits just right, and like the Aztec mini dress, it is slightly on the short side, but overall acceptable. It is definitely perfect for any occasion and easy to style with anything, so I went with some simple black sandals and my black Mulberry ‘Alexa‘.

This will be my last summery outfit post before I head back to the UK on Sunday, I’m definitely not looking forward to the cold weather, but knowing that Christmas is just around the corner makes it all the better. I still need to sort out all my presents shopping, how are you getting on with yours?

Share:

Comments

1. 4th December 2013 / 7:13 pm

You look gorgeous and you are soooo tanned! I am officially jealous! 🙂 Missing you here! X

2. 4th December 2013 / 7:48 pm

I adore missguided clothes~ the quality is great for it's price. I just placed another order with them taking full advantage of their student discount 🙂 Jealous of your Mulberry alexa~ I want one of those eventually~ The outfit looks great on you~

Thanks for sharing and i hope you have a lovely day!

*- YingcBeauty-*
    X x X x X

3. 4th December 2013 / 9:01 pm

What a fab dress and such a gorgeous colour! Dead jealous of your Mulb as well 🙁

Demi | Kiss & Makeup

4. 4th December 2013 / 9:19 pm

LOVE the cut of your dress, Julie! The colour is just perfect as well. Hope you're having an amazing time away, can't wait to hear all about it over dinner next week! xx

5. 5th December 2013 / 10:31 pm

That is a fine dress!
    First I tought.. damn that's cold but then I read you lived in Singapore.
    Totally jealous for that and for beautiful clothes.
    Good job 😉 xo