So this is goodbye, well, unless I’m wanted back by popular demand #notsureaboutthat. But before I go, I wanted to give an insight in to what I experience living with a blogger and what better way to demo this in the art of the selfie. Maybe not all will apply to everyone, but I’m sure all you blogger partners will have experienced some of this.
1) Selfie this, vlog that! What happened to the days where I could casually stroll down the street without a camera in my face.
2) Why can one not decide what to wear and stick to it? The amount of times an outfit needs changing is beyond me.
3) Clothes shopping is the bane of my life. It’s never a simple task when she can’t buy something because she blogged about a similar one last week, it needs to be different.
4) “Oooooh, make up, I need some make up”. Hang about, what happened to all the make up you bought last week, yesterday even?
5) It’s food, not an art exhibition. Can we just eat it please?
6) I didn’t sign up for this, I need to book an appointment to see my girlfriend. All of them press days and events are taking over.
Although these things sometimes do get in the way of our relationship, I wouldn’t change it for the world. And by doing the Boyfriend Edit, I have realised how hard she works and the level of commitment it takes to keep it going. So I salute you, Julie and all the other bloggers out there, keep it up!