Image – Pinterest
Wowee! It’s 2015! Happy New Year to all you wonderful lot. Thank you so much for all the support you have given me throughout the whole of last year and I hope this year will bring you love, health and fortune. I certainly feel a lot more positive about this year and it’s going to be a good one, I hope. I’ve never made a bucket list before, only new year resolutions, but they’re kind of the same thing right? So here goes…..
– Travel to three countries in Europe
– Completely revamp my bedroom
– Take up photography lessons
– Own two more designer handbags (hehe!)
– Meet more bloggers
– Find that missing direction in my career
– Eat more greens
– Save more money (completely throws designer handbag point out the window)
That’ll be it for now as I try to slowly tick them off as the year goes by, maybe I’ll throw a few more in depending on how I get on.
Do you have a bucket list/new year resolutions? I’d love to know.