Hey hey, I’m back with another haul post and this time it’s all about Kiko Milano. I first encountered the brand while on holiday in Italy and only picked up a few nail polishes at the time. Fast forward a few years, Kiko now has stores around the UK, so finding new affordable make up has never been easier.
The other day, I popped in to the Westfield White City store for a little gander and ended up with a bag full of new products to try, you know me, I can never resist a good lippie, so I pick up not one, but six colours. Can you tell I’m loving a bit of the nude/brown lip trend? I then pondered along to the eye section and settled for this gorgeous Color Fever eyeshadow palette in the shade 100, although it shattered a little on the way home, which was a shame. Having read some great reviews on Kiko foundation, I knew I had to leave with at least one face product, so opted for the Skin Evolution Foundation. I can’t wait to try out everything, it’s going to be super fun experimenting and of course, I will report back on how I get on.
Here is a full list of what I picked up (*):
– Lip Scrub
– Pencil Lip Gloss in 09 Light Beige
– Pencil Lip Gloss in 10 Dark Rose
– Pencil Lip Gloss in 11 Mauve Beige
– Ultra Glossy Stylo Lipstick in 810 Pearly Lavender
– Smart Lipstick in 901 Natural Neige
– Crystal Sheer Lipstick in 404 Caramel Beige
– Skin Evolution Foundation in 108 Medium Beige
– Color Fever Eyeshadow Palette in 100 Unexpected Rosy Taupe
Have you tried anything from Kiko Milano before?