Dress – Topshop
Boots – Topshop
Bag – Forever 21
Watch (*) – Fossil
Here’s the second installment of the ‘Little Colourful Dress‘ campaign with Dove. Although this dress is not as colourful as the first post, but with my current hair colour, it is a little hard to pair with brighter tones, so please do forgive me on this one.
I have had my eye on this baby pink dress shift dress for a while now and you can imagine the delight on my face when I found out that it was in the sale, I literally added it to my bag straight away. The front of the dress has a suede-like texture and the back is made of a light, knitted material. Again, I tested the Dove Invisible Dry Deodorant (*) with this dress and can honestly say that no white marks were visible at all after a long day at work and I even went out for drinks after, still no signs. I am now a total convert to this deodorant, not only does it live up to it’s name, it also smells amazing, I’ve always liked that fresh Dove scent.
In my last outfit post, I shared some styling tips on wearing bright clothing by stylist, Alex Longmore. In this post, I have some tips by confidence coach, Natalie Thomas.
1. Yellow is a bright and vibrant colour which can make you feel happy and cheerful. A yellow notebook/journal helps with focusing on a goal, retaining information or decision-making.
2. Red is a bold colour that motivates and inspires you to take action. Red is great to place on a vision board if you need energy to tackle your goals. Red can also be used if you need a confidence boost.
3. Orange is an energetic colour which is useful when maintaining a positive outlook on life. Orange helps with social communication, so bring your orange clipboard if you need enthusiasm when presenting an idea to others.
4. Purple is a creative colour which is good for inspiration. Purple helps to get your creative juices flowing, so the next time you are brainstorming, be sure to use a purple pen.
5. Pink is a soothing colour which evokes calm feelings and is also great for stress relief. Pink can be used for reassurance and to rebalance emotional distress. Order pink flowers for the office when you have several deadlines.
What is your favourite bright colour to wear?
The Dove Invisible Dry range includes:
– Dove Invisible Dry 48hr Compressed 75ml £2.79
– Dove Invisible Dry 48hr Compressed 125ml £3.79
– Dove Invisible Dry Roll-On 50ml £2.39