That dreaded moment, when you realise that you left your phone at home…..How does it feel? Horrible right? You’re in shock, you panic, especially when you’ve travelled far and won’t have time to go back and get it *angry emoji face*. How could you have done this to yourself? It your worst nightmare!
In today’s post, I have rounded up the ten feels of forgetting your phone, so here goes…..
1) You feel like a part of you is missing.
2) You feel lost, how will you get anywhere today without maps and your calendar?
3) You constantly feel the need to touch or look at someone else’s phone.
4) You can’t concentrate on anything for the whole day, nothing is registering.
5) You sit there twiddling your thumbs or tapping the table wishing time would pass quickly.
6) You death stare at your colleague/friend/family member for using their phone in front of you.
7) You feel sad because you’ve wasted a full day’s worth of selfie make up.
8) Your breakfast/lunch/dinner looks so Instagram-worthy, but you end up crying in to it.
9) Toilet trips are not the same.
10) You pretend to feel ill, just so you can be sent home.
And here’s what happens when you get home…..
You’ve just about survived the day, you’ve made it home and you’ve been reunited with your one true love. You then spend the next five hours going through Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest and you never want to let go of it ever again!
So guys, this was just a light-hearted humorous post, so I do hope you enjoyed reading it! Happy Friday!