Christmas is, no doubt, my favourite time of the year. Despite all the stress of what to get people, what to do and being broke before I even get paid, I still love it and here’s twenty five reasons why…..
1) Eating all the food, I repeat, all the food.
2) Getting to spend precious time with family.
3) Opening presents and being grateful with what you get.
4) Going crazy in Primark by buying all the Christmas pyjamas, leggings and jumpers.
5) Christmas retail adverts.
6) Boots 3-for-2 offers on beauty sets, you know you’re going to buy them all for yourself.
8) Christmas chocolate box sets for only £4 (Roses, Celebrations, Heroes, I love!).
9) All the pretty trees and taking a picture of every single one that comes in your sight for Instagram spamming.
10) Advent calendar season in full swing.
11) Eyeing up all the Christmas perfume box sets in preparation for your Boxing Day spree.
12) Christmas songs playing non-stop in shops.
13) LUSH box sets, enough said.
14) Watching Christmas movies.
15) Mulled wine, mmmmm!
16) Street lights, especially Oxford Street, London.
17) Christmas markets.
18) Watching my nieces and nephews open presents. Their little excitable faces honestly melt my heart.
19) Getting all festive with decorations.
20) Going Christmas shopping (I actually love it).
21) Party hair and make up tutorials on YouTube.
22) Work parties – they’re generally a good laugh and there’s always a bit of gossip after.
23) Costa and Starbucks Christmas cakes and drinks #yummmm
24) Seeing loved ones happy.
25) Because, it is the most wonderful time of the year!
Are you a fan of Christmas? If yes, tell me why.