With many new beauty launches gracing our eyes daily, I can’t help but fall deep in to the realms of wanting everything I see from my favourite beauty brands. I so want to try a different range of products this year, skincare being one of the main categories because I’ve been really in to it lately and want to up my game in that area. Make up is also something I adore and I’m hoping to be able to master that dewy complexion look that everybody seems is able to do easily. So, without further a do, here’s my top ten luxury beauty buys this January.
1. Foreo LUNA Combination – This has been on my to-try list for absolutely ages! It’s a non-abrasive cleansing device with silicone touch points that is ultra-gentle and suits all skin types.
2. Chantecaille Jasmine and Lily Healing Mask – For those times when my skin needs a little healing, this mask will be perfect for combating redness and calming the tone while also providing ultimate hydration.
3. Laura Mercier Infusion De Rose Nourishing Creme – My idea of achieving dewy skin may just come true with this moisturiser. Aims to hydrate skin and provide the perfect base for make up, this is hopefully a winner.
4. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette – I know I’m a bit late on the bandwagon for this, but just look at how beautiful this palette is! This is a limited edition collection of blushers, bronzer and highlighting powders designed to give a flawless complexion to all.
5. Creme De La Mer The Cleansing Gel – I’ve always wanted to try Creme De La Mer and this year, I’m aiming to do just that. This cleansing gel aims to draw our excess dirt and sebum to reveal a more cleaner, clearer and more radiant looking skin.
6 . NARS Velvet Shadow Sticks – Available in a selection of lovely shades, these will be perfect for blending and layering for day time and evening looks. The metallic sheen is super on trend too.
7. Moroccanoil Body Souffle Fleur De Rose – This body souffle has a lightweight, whipped texture that aims to provide intense moisture for the whole body, sounds like my kinda thing.
8. Shu Uemura Art Of Hair Sheer Lacquer – I always find myself lacking on the styling side of things for hair and this sounds like an amazing product to create hold and define hairstyles. Also, I love Shu Uemura skincare, so I’m hoping this won’t disappoint.
9. Sisley Botanical D-Tox Night Treatment – Night creams/oils/treatments have always been one of my favourite parts of skincare and this night treatment sounds like it’s everything I need in a bottle. Detoxifying sounds right up my street right now.
10. Unite Alanna Hair Perfume – This is something that I most definitely want to try. It sounds so lovely and the thought my hair smelling like flowers as well as protecting against environmental damages has sold me, completely.
Have you tried any of these luxury beauty products before?
*This post is in collaboration with Urban Retreat.