I always go for a more subtle, glowy look when it comes to date night make up. I am not a huge fan of slap it on a hope for best, I much prefer to go for the less is more approach and created this look just in time for Valentine’ Day.
Here’s a list of what I used:
– MAC Studio Fix Foundation in NW25
– Protocol Baked Mineral Shimmer in Apricot Swirl
– NYX Concealer for highlighting in CW04
– LA Girl Pro Concealer for contouring in Beautiful Bronze
– Sleek I-Divine Eyeshadow Palette in All Night Long
– Ettusais Liquid Eyeliner in Black
– Benefit Rollerlash Mascara
– Eldora False Eyelashes in M102
– Anastasia Beverley Hills Brow Wiz in Dark Brown
– MAC Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow Set in Brown Ebony
– Topshop Glow Pot in Polished
– Protocol Mineral Cream Blush in Apricot Cream
– Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfecting Base
– Clarins Joli Rouge Brilliant Lipstick in Cherry
What is your favourite date night make up look?
*This post contains PR samples.