Want that ‘I woke up like this’ natural curls hair look? Then keep on reading because I may just have the right steps to create that undone, beach, wavy style for you in this post. And guess what’s the best bit about it? It’s super simple and you really do wake up with the perfect loose waves.
Here’s the step-by-step:
- Start with clean and dry hair. I’m currently using the OGX Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo and Conditioner to thoroughly cleanse and condition my hair. Then before I dry, I use the KMS Therma Shape Blow Dry Spray to protect from the heat as well as give my hair some hold.
- Section the hair in to four, by using clips to separate them.
- Braid each section, loosely and don’t using any ties at the end to minimise kinks.
- Next, using a flat hair iron, firmly press each braid. If you have naturally straight hair which loose curls easily, you may want to do this step a couple of times.
- Now, all you have to do is have a good night’s kip and you’ll wake up with natural looking, loose, beachy waves.
Will you give this method a try?